This week I’m doing 13 things about the story I’ve been building All Things Scary.
- Ghouls, Reapers, and zombies live in the Land of the Dead – the Banshee’s part of Crencher.
- The Land of the Dead is a giant cemetery.
- Ferrymen guards the coastline of the Land of the Dead and Granli (the witch’s home)
- Humans will probably NOT be a part of Crencher. It will populated by Elf nations.
- There will be at least two mountain ranges that will be inhibited with creatures I have created.
- The balance between good and evil is fine.
- It’s going to have a ‘slight’ steampunk feel. That will be reflected in ‘gadgets’ and creatures.
- I still don’t a name for the witch – who is one of the main character I’d welcome all suggestions…
- There will be three main characters – the nameless witch, De (means virtuous), Maeko (means honest).
- There will be a rainbow every morning in Kontar where Maeko is from.
- There will be a treasure hunt.
- Crencher has seven moons.
- This has been the funniest project to develop to date
Thanks for stopping by! And don’t forget if you have a great witch’s name tell about it.